We need an online quote and booking system that will process a quote based on the information the customer enters.
Below is a summary of what is needed. It may be helpful to view the images that will provide you a flow of events and requirements.
1. The customer selects parcel destination and adds parcel details, such as weight, length, width and height. (with option to add additional parcels)
2. Rate quote verifies the parcel weight and dimensions. (volumetric calculator L x W x H in cms. divided by 5000 = Volumetric Weight in kgs) Max weight is 70 kg, max length is 270 cm and max girth is 419cm (length + (2 x width + 2 x height)
3. Rate quote displays 2 options for customers.(disclaimer link with 'terms of carriage' and 'prohibited items'
4. Customer selects delivery service.
5. Price and delivery service exported to customer data
6. Customer chooses parcel collection time (this info is exported to customer data with all other info)
7. Customer conjfirms information and either selects paypal or pay the driver option.
The price that the customer will pay is based on a volumetric calculation combined with the destination.
We will provide the prices and destinations.
All information entered will be captured in the database. This will include the quote amount, destination, parcel details, volumetric weight, customer address, destination address, delivery type, collection dates and times.
Please see sample quote steps and diagram attached.
Additional information such as insurance option and 'do you need a box' will be added to the total.
A confirmation email needs to be sent to the customer and us. We will need to be able to makes changes in the database as needed, such as increase in prices, etc.
All information needs to be captured so that we can enter this in worldship.
We also need the following as outlined in the step and diagram; run sheet for driver, PayPal and Pay Driver options. All information as a .csv file.
Any additonal ideas or suggestions are welcome.
Please provide proof that you have the expertise to complete this project.