We have a library:
[url removed, login to view]
We have a dataset with 70,000 rows. We need to optimize the library but it also needs to continue to export in a recent version of excel. This is what we need it to do:
1. Speed it up -- It was taking over 2 minutes to generate the excel file.
2. Use less memory -- We were getting memory limit errors -- We are on shared hosting so only 128 mb memory limit is what we have.
3. We are using this library because we need it to create the file in a recent version of excel and it needs to continue doing this.
4. One solution is to instead of having the library load all the data into memory and then creating the excel data, it creates the excel data as it goes through each row.
5. Let us know if you have a better solution to optimize the library.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $606 for this job
Hi - Do you have the data in mySQL or any other relational DB / certain files? I can optimize / rewrite the class for you so it actually performs much better / with no memory issues.