Must be extremely familiar with CashCrusader Script ([url removed, login to view]). I had a programmer to custom make a plugin script Paid to Survey ([url removed, login to view]), please visit demo to see how it works.
My project outlines were:
1. Demographics keywords
2. Demographically filters out qualified members
3. Only qualified members are able to see the surveys appearing in their members' area
4. Upon completion of surveys members are credited automatically
5. Branching ability
Programmer wasn't able to deliver. Project was stalled/delayed for more than half a year. These are the changes he couldn't amend/edit to the script:
1. Currently when creating a survey question, I have the option to choose the question type as either single answer or multiple answers.
However, what I wanted is the options to be as single answer, as multiple answers, or as text answer.
2. Currently when editing a created survey, I am only allowed to edit survey details and targeting.
But I wanted to be able to edit the entire created survey including the questions and answers and "jump to"s.
3. Currently when I "Send eMail", under eMail Targeting I am able to check more than 1 Membership Types which is correct. However, current script does not allow me to check more than 1 targeting in a group which isn't right.
I should be able to check more than 1 targeting in a group when I send email to database.
4. I need an NRIC field in the signup/userinfo. NRIC must be unique. I need to be able to "Block" certain NRIC from signing up just like the "Blocking Options" the CC script has.
Only competent programmers need apply.
Please indicate if your bid on this project is:
1. to continue this previous programmer's work by modifying or
2. to write a new plugin script from scratch as you are confidant of a better product.