Php developer wanted for one month contract. With weekly payments on RAC.
**Payment will be $[url removed, login to view] list how many hours you can work per day/week/month**
- Php, MySql, experience with open source projects
- Be able to produce well commented clean code.
- Ability to produce clean User Interfaces.
- Experienced in mysql, php.
- Ability to be self managed and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Available for at least 4 hours between 09:00 - 17:00 five days a week to offer support if needed (Australian Time).
- Good written and verbal communication, and be available to talk on Skype, MSN Messenger.
Following experience desirable:
- Experience with CSS, XHTML and XML.
- Experience with X-Cart.
- Experience with Smarty Templates.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).