I am looking for someone to create an OpenCart module for "one click/quick order". The module should integrate a tab and/or a button on the product page itself and let the customer order direct from the product page with filling just 2-3 fields.
I preffer this done as(one of the following two ways):
1. an extra tab (next to the product description tab, specifications tab, etc.) or
2. make the extra fields appear under the product options and the add to cart button(+ the quick buy button next to it) when the quick buy button is clicked.
The second way is preffered!
1. If doing it the first way - the tab should also include the product options and also if any of them has already been selected by the customer - autoselect it on the tab!
2. If doing it the second way ... it should just check if the required option(s) are selected in order to make the fields appear. If not selected - show a warning to the customer to select before proceeding.
The fillable fields should be as follow:
1. Full name (can also be done as 2 fields - Name and family Name) - Required Field!
2. Phone number - Required Field!
3. Delivery address
3.1. Radio buttons selecatble option if delivery will be on customer address or courier office. - Required if configured to appear!
3.1.1 If Customer Address selected - City, Post Code, Street and Number fields appearing. All fields should be required!
3.1.2 If Courier Office Slected - a dropdown selectable list(which I should be able to moderate) with officess and adresses appearing or a field to fill the name and address of the office. Selecatable in admin area on which way to appear! Required field both ways!
3.2 The selectable options for the delive address can be moderated in admin section if a delivery to courier office should be offered. If not offered - the delivery to address fields directly appearing with no radio options select. If selected to be offered - appear as described above.
4. E-mail - not required and also selectable if it should appear in the admin section
5. Comment (not required field)
If a required field is not filled, a warning should appear not allowing to proceed!
1. The order should be send to a pre-set e-mail (admin/store owner, field of setting the e-mail in the admin section) e-mail with the whole information from the form.
2. It shall be able to substract product (and option) quantity in database if set so on the product. Being able to preset this in the admin area!
3. Optional sending en e-mail to customer from pre-set e-mail (in admin area) and also being able to set if an e-mail should be sent or not in the admin area!
4. All field names, optioens, etc. should be in a translatable language file and support multi-language if possible
5. Creating a new list of "quick orders"similar to the default list of orders in opencart, but not in the same database table (in separate one)! The list should be included as an extra menu in the admin area (like the returns list) and not appearing along with the normal orders!
6. The orders should include comments and statuses and also being able to edit order and customer details as the default orders!
7. The module/extension should work on Opencart 22.214.171.124 default and a custom theme (Sellegance). I will provide the theme if required to the person that wins the project!
1 freelancer está ofertando em média €23 para este trabalho
Our team have 10+ years experience on web site design & development.We would like to offer our services to you for this job.I sent a private message with my credentials to help narrow your search. Thank you.