I am looking for an elite PHP developer with elite design capabilities to develop an adserver script clone with new customized capabilities that will make my business unique. This can either be developed from scratch or I will purchase a PHP script for an online ad server (see [url removed, login to view] and look at their AdQuick 2.3 product).
This online advertising script connects advertisers and website publishers and will have the ability to serve millions of targeted advertisements across a network of websites.
Your job: We are building the first ever ad network that allows consumers to opt-in by sharing information about themselves in return for a cash royalty payment every time they click on an advertisement within our network. In other words, we will be taking a portion of our advertising revenue and giving it to consumers as a payment for sharing their personal information. You will be creating the consumer portion of this advertising network and you will be layering it on top of the PHP ad serving script that I will purchase (or you can build the entire ad serving software from scratch).
*Please visit [url removed, login to view] to see a video that explains the concept.
There will be 8 major pieces of this project and you must be able to manage all of them:
1) You will design and build the actual consumer facing website that becomes the ‘skin' of this business. Some of this design and functionality is already created and can be seen at [url removed, login to view] Your job will be to make it look better and function perfectly. You will have to prove to me in your proposal that you have expert design skills.
This website will have three distinct areas.
1) Consumer portal: This is where the consumer registers, answers questions about himself. It is also the area where the consumer can check his account balance, cash out and see statistics on his usage.
2) Website Publisher portal: This is where the website publisher can register, download the script necessary to host our advertisements, check his account balance, cash out and see statistics on traffic and click-throughs.
3) Advertisers portal: This is where an advertiser or ad agency or media buyer can register, upload an advertisement in several formats (text, banner, rich media, video, etc), set his budget, choose the customer demographics that he wants to target (i.e. choose targets from our database of consumers), choose when his campaign will run, see real-time statistics.
2) You will build the technology that allows consumers to click on advertisements within our network and automatically be credited a cash royalty payment into their account. A much smaller royalty will also be credited automatically to whomever was responsible for referring them to our business.
3) You will build the technology that shows a 10 second timer each time a consumer clicks on an advertisement and is transported to our advertisers' URL. This timer will force a consumer to look at an advertisement for a minimum of ten seconds before his account is credited. I have a demo of this technology that you can look at under the consumer section (‘Manage My Account') of the website [url removed, login to view] You must register as a consumer in order to view the fake advertisement and see the demo of the timer and the payment system.
4) You will be building the technology that allows advertisers to simply click on demographics within our data base in order to set their targets for their campaign (i.e. African American females living in California who have children and drive a Chevrolet minivan). The technology will also automatically set a CPC (cost per click) rate depending on how targeted the advertisement is (i.e. if they select only Females as their target it would cost $.20 per click through BUT if they select females living in California who have children, drive a Chevrolet minivan it might cost $.40 per click through because the advertisement is more targeted).
5) You will be building the technology that allows a CPC rate to also be priced based on how much it costs to advertise on certain websites within our network. In other words a CPC on the [url removed, login to view] site will likely cost more than a CPC on an unknown. This pricing will be based on the Website publishers' portal and the CPM rate that they are quoting for allowing us to serve ads on their site.
(The total cost of our CPC will be based on a combination of how detailed the targeting is by our advertiser and how much it will cost our company to serve ads on certain websites in our network. This will be a complex algorithm that we will work on together but it will become the backbone of how we price our advertisements and how we share our revenue with our website partners and our consumers)
6) You will be strengthening the anti-fraud coding on any script that I purchase such that any consumer who is trying to fraud the system by clicking ads multiple times will be deleted from the system.
7) You will be helping with final installation on any cloud server that we choose once the project is complete.
8) You will be available to de-bug the system for 90 days after the launch of our company.
You must be a PHP expert and have elite MySQL skills
You must have experience with ad serving technology and a familiarity with the industry. This is critical.
You must have expert web design skills
You must be able to work exclusively on this project or dedicate a team to this project
You must be willing to report progress daily to me and stay on schedule. Communication skills are critical.
I will set up escrow for several payments and will deliver payments as portions of the project are completed. We will pre-arrange the milestones and have escrow set up for each.
You must prove to me with your portfolio that you have done PHP work on ad serving scripts. We are only interested in seeing demos or samples of work within the AD SERVING industry.
I must see examples of your design work. You must show very modern design skills and fantastic User Interface design work.
You must send me a proposal outlining how you will do this job and how long each step will take. The most detailed, well-presented proposal will win.
Please do not bid on this project if you do not have the time and the team to dedicate to gettting it done on time and with the highest quality.
BID ACCURATELY. We can go over-budget if you prove that you have experience in the AD SERVER industry and you have elite skills and can build this product perfectly and quickly.