First I need you to build 3 MySQL tables:
1) Transaction table
transaction_id, business_id, transaction_time, transaction_amount
2) Payment table
payment_id, business_id, time_created, amount, note
3) Transaction_to_payment table
Next I need 2 PHP pages.
A dropdown filter BY business_id (so I can select a different business from the dropdown to view only that business' transactions)
The transactions should then be grouped into Days (eg. 2013-11-04, 2013-11-05).
each row should have all the transaction data but also an extra column:
- IF it's associated with a Payment (ie. there is a transaction_to_payment row with this transaction), state the payment's payment_id and time_created. The payment_id should be a clickable link to the detail page for that payment.
- IF it does Not have a transaction_to_payment row, then this cell should show a Checkbox
Each Day should have a "Select All" button that will check all checkboxes for this day.
At the bottom, we should have a "Select All" button which selects ALL (everyday) transactions, and also a "SELECT None" button.
At the end, have a submit button that goes to Page TWO (submit the list of all CHECKED transactions, and also the business_id)
Please also add 3 links for this page: Show All, Show Unpaid (transactions that have a checkbox), Show Paid (transactions that shows payment time)
List out the details for ALL transactions passed in from PAGE ONE, at the bottom provide a SUM of all transaction_amount, then a form on bottom with a inputbox for Note and a submit button. When clicked the submit button, insert into the payment table the amount, note, time, business_id submitted. Then insert into the transaction_to_payment table to match up the selected transactions with the payment.
Return to Page ONE after this is done.
I need you to add a simple password login page ([url removed, login to view]) to protect these pages using a 600 seconds session: password = 'payment' and a logout button on both pages.
In your bid please let me know:
1) how long you will need --- I will hold you to your words. If you do not finish within the time you specify then do not bid.
2) how you wish to do this (eg. pure PHP? Or if there is a PHP code generator for MySQL you want to use, you Must let me know first).