I have a site where I bought a script around 2001-2002. I have since redesigned the site and changed alot of the code to try and stay up with current standards of code but I am still way behind on some of them aspects. I have used alot of different coders the past couple years to change and upgrade alot of the stuff on here but it can always be better.
After having a recent programmer he mentioned a few things and I also have a few things that I would like to accomplish.
1. change mysql to mysqli (this has been started on a couple pages)
2. eliminate tables, etc.. to go with .css design (makes it so its easier to change later on if needed)
3. change current scripts to MVC model (not sure what it is but it was a recomendation)
4. have a better site structure (not sure if it needs it)ie--back admin files and reg files are in same directory
5. change code where needed to update to current standards of php (eliminate depreciated functions, etc...)
any questions please ask.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $254 for this job
Hi, I can help you on this. Actually MVC & Page layout with CSS will make the main difference. It will allow future customization easier. let me know. Thanks
Dear Sir I can do the work list as you required I have some questions 1. Can i use any framework ? Codeigniter PHP ? its n MVC framework for nice structured project Waiting for your response Thanks