We have a large variety of pdf files that our registered users can download from our Joomla 2.5 site and we need to track them.
1) Track pdf files downloaded
2) Track downloaded files by each user
3) Limit files downloaded by users. For example, all pdf files can only be downloaded 20 times. If a user tried to download more than 20 pdf files, a message is displayed indicating they cannot download more than 20 files.
4) Notify admin when 10 pdf files have been downloaded by a user. Admin must be notified of username and amount of files downloaded.
5) Administrator must be able to change the download limit of 20 by entering it into a field and also change the notification limit of 10 by entering it into a field in Joomla backend
6) Ability to search downloads by username, filename and date.
Search by Username: how many pdf's were downloaded by a particular user.
Search by filename: total amount of pdf's downloaded of a particular filename
Search by Date: Names of pdf files downloaded by on a particular date
The pdfs are currently visible on our website on some pages as small pdf icons (see attached) which the user clicks to download. The pdf's can also be downloaded from a drop down menus with Language, Category,Products and product type 'AAB and BBA' to filter the pdf's before downloading (see attached).
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $209 para este trabalho
Hi there - My name is Khorshed. I've read your brief and can see that you’d like to track your Joomla site PDF downloads. I can help you get this done. Best quality assured. Thanks
Hi, I'm interested in doing this project in your budget with 100% satisfaction. Can you please let me know the detailed requirement? So that we can start the project at the earliest.