I need a mod designed for VidiScript.
The mod must do the following:
1. Allow bulk uploads of video files and info files (possibly a csv? the info file will need to contain the video title, description and keyword tags) via ftp, and then allow those files to be automatically imported as a bulk batch into the vidiscript database.
2. The script will also need to allow a remote import function to import videos directly from a standard URL (including a password protected server/cpanel hosting account). This must be able to fetch single files, or queue files to import in a batch job (again, possibly a csv or even better would be a standard text file containing the URLs of all files which need to be queued for import). Their must also be a progress bar indicating the percentage of each file's upload completion.
3. The script must automatically create video thumbnails, the same way the standard vidiscript upload function does.
4. A bulk conversion script, which allows different video files (avi, mpeg, rm etc) to be re-encode server side to flv format (must be compatible with the vidiscript pro player so the flv files must be muxed). The script needs to be able to set the quality of the conversion as well (but rate, resolution etc). I suspect this could possibly be achieved by a php script and cron job? This third script MUST be able to run independently from the main script, so it can be installed separately and run on another server if needed to reduce server load.
All features MUST be fully compatible with the vidiscript pro player.
PLEASE READ MY TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF THE PROJECT!!!
1. I pay via PayPal or MoneyBookers directly, ONLY after a 7 day testing period. If there are any bugs found within the testing period, these will be fixed BEFORE any payment is made. Once I am 100% satisfied that the script is working flawlessly, payment will be made directly to your paypal account.
2. Once payment has been made, all source code and full copyright shall be released to me. I have paid for the script to be designed, therefore I OWN IT, NOT YOU. Therefore you may not rent or resell the script or any part of it to any other person or company. By placing a bid on this project, you agree to delete all source code and/or reference to the code or any part of the script from your local machine, or any other means of backup in which you may have the script saved.
3. DO NOT state that you can complete the project in 5 days, if you know it will take you 30 days. I will expect the project to be completed timeously within your stated ETA when placing a bid.
BY PLACING A BID ON THIS PROJECT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE.
I look forward to your bids.