Please read the full text before sending a bid.
Summary: Users will create a book with the application build by you. The application should be built in php and is allowed to use open source scripts to function. It should be built in a modular structure, such that it allows easy implementation (with limited changes) in multiple sites using different platforms and allowing easy customization of different parts. The exact shape of this modular structure can be determined together.
Customer process: In order to create a printable book customers follow the following steps:
1. Create an account or sign in to an existing one
2. Load a saved project or create a new one
3. Upload a manuscript
4. Create a cover
These steps and their required options can be found in the attached images.
Included options (overview): The most important options the application must include are:
1. A cover creator
2. An affiliate option
3. XML communication with the printer
4. User account (details and user information (affiliate income and order info))
Further details are available on request or will be provided in a later stage.
Winning the bid: in to decide on the winning bid we will strongly look at:
• Previous experience in book creators/ web to print solutions
• Whether you read the assignment
• All icons and images necessary
• Rapid responses to inquiries.
• Fully functional Joomla website
• Payment System (K2 Store – IDEAL)
If you read the full description please add ‘#gelezen’ to your bid description.