Often in Getafreelancer (or other marketplaces) it happens that I ask for a software and the choosen programmer doesn't give me the perfect asked software at first time, so I have to spend time to test it and eventually report its bugs or lacks and in general the negative differences between my project description (my description of the software that I want) and the given software, back to the programmer for corrections/revisions.
I finally decided to take a third-party assistant who does this part of the work.
You must have these qualities:
- *excellent* experience and knowledge in Windows and Internet
- at least basic knowledge of some programming languages
- *speed* and at least 6/7days working time-table
- at least good skill in written english
We well communicate via email and MSN Messenger.
When your test on the software passes 100% you will send me a screen cast (a movie...) of the test that (reasonably) demonstrates it, and demostrates that you tested it well.
I will pay you at the end of the test/tests for each project and the payment will be proportioned in percentage to the total money (initial + eventual subsequent extras) that I paid for the project, with a minimum (floor) and a maximum (ceiling).
Your bid must therefore indicate these 3 values:
Here are some EXAMPLES.
Supposing that you bid is "10%, min $5, max $20", what I pay to you for each project is:
- in case the total money that I pay for the project is $100: $10
- in case the total money that I pay for the project is $50: $5
- in case the total money that I pay for the project is $30: $5
- in case the total money that I pay for the project is $180: $18
- in case the total money that I pay for the project is $200: $20
- in case the total money that I pay for the project is $230: $20
- in case the total money that I pay for the project is $400: $20
58 freelancers are bidding on average $86 for this job
Hello, I am interested. Provide me project description and link and user/pass so i can test. 10% is ok. Minimum 1$ for smallest page to test. Maximum is no limits :) Kind Regards, Andrew
i am working as a test engineer, and i ll be able to do the required task within the stipulated time.i have had exp in .net development too. let me know more about the project
10% min $30 or max 10% of project which ever highest!!! We are tester's n we'll do white box n black box testing acc. to project to project and acc. to requirement's.