I have a responsive E-Commerce site that is 75% completed using Wordpress and OpenCart. I need the remainder of the site completed to the specifications as follows:
Site Location: [url removed, login to view]
Design Requirement Home Page: [url removed, login to view]
1. Responsive: Site is responsive for mobile, tablet, and desktop - design and functionality need to be consistent for all features across all sizes.
2. SSL: An SSL Key has been purchased, needs to be configured into site/server
3. Newsletter: Ability to sign up (See design) and manage through admin. Third party plugin acceptable.
4. Application for employment: See attached form for detail. Needs to be added and implemented.
5. Site Map: All pages need to be present. Make categories collapsable so it's not so overwhelming.
6. Delivery Map: See site: [url removed, login to view] and click delivery map. This style of map is needed and will encompass the following zip codes: 32643, 32615, 32669, 32606, 32608, 32653, 32601, 32603 This should be added to the top navigation.
7. Live Chat: A Live Chat module should be added to the contact page.
8. contact us page needs to have a drop down that selects the specific department that is being requested (general information, events, billing
9. and complaints)
2. Design needs to match the above specs and be consistent through all website pages.
1. Design needs to match the above specs and be consistent through all website pages.
2. Do not change cart button color to match spec, leave as is.
3. Home page featured products need to be formatted per the spec in the design linked above.
4. The wishlist, add to cart graphics (see design link) need to be added to all products / categories
5. Keep the specials tab on the left even though not on mock up.
6. Main image goes above left side menu.
7. About us is presently only on mobile, this needs to be on the top menu of all sizing formats.
8. Footer needs to look like design above
1. Facebook: [url removed, login to view]
2. Twitter: [url removed, login to view]
3. Pinterest: [url removed, login to view]
4. employment & pharmacy terms need to be a link in the footer
9. Between the footer and the main content body there needs to be a rotating menu of logos that will be controlled through the admin. (See design link above)
1. Products need to be searchable by a variety of tags: Ex. Gluten Free, Vegan, etc.
2. Products need to be searchable by source store: Ex: Publix, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, etc.
4. Delivery Module: A module needs to be created to calculate the delivery fee.
1. All orders will have a $[url removed, login to view] handling fee. If they are a student
1. Students can use a coupon code that will offer a reduced fee. $[url removed, login to view]
2. Affiliate Business, Referral Members, Senior Members will have a coupon code for a reduced fee. $[url removed, login to view]
3. Medication $[url removed, login to view] 2 person per house
4. Orders with products from multiple distribution sources will be assess a $[url removed, login to view] fee per additional source.
5. meat and seafood orders have a 15% markup
5. Order Management
1. Configure Credit Card Processing using paypal and [url removed, login to view]
2. there needs to be a place on the final order form where they can write in special request items that may not be in the website.
1. Pages are nesting
2. Email Templates to match provided design