I need to fix and enhance a site, which is a few years old and has a lot of posts and comments. The site is powered by Expression Engine. The upgrade should either use Expression Engine or Movable Type.
Note: all work is to be carried out on a "mirror" website, so that there are no transition problems with the live site. Only when the mirror website is working 100% will we make the switch.
There are 10 tasks to be performed, including:
1. Fix the following issues in the current EE setup:
- Captcha is not working properly.
- Various sidebar widgets -- e.g. the RSS feed link, archives and contributor names -- not displaying properly on blog homepage
- The site is not recognized by Technorati.
2. "Add this" buttons/text for:
[url removed, login to view] | Digg it | Tailrank | Reddit | Newsvine | Now Public | Technorati
3. Allow blog contributors to get their own page & profiles.
4. Allow contributors to update their profiles independently.
5. List all contributors on a "Contributors" page, and show the top commenters on the homepage.
6. Include a [url removed, login to view] feeds widget in sidebar
7. Make Commenting interface friendlier and easier to use (will explain).
8. Add new banner/logo (will be provided) to website and adjust look-and-feel/layout accordingly.
9. Allow users to subscribe to comments via RSS.
10. Allow commenters to track their comments, possibly by giving them their own page (may require registration? -- currently registration is optional).
16 freelancers are bidding on average $982 for this job
I have done no. of Projects on installation, customization, design implementation, Template conversion & 3rd Party Integrations with Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB.
Hello, Our company consist of over 75 developers, we offer no less then 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you, and providing your company with all of your web development needs.