This project requires fixing of some bugs of the xcart pro software running in our website.
We are a website operating under the x-cart pro shopping cart software selling instant download products. We have modified the script by adding an additional ‘provider’ type account with lesser privileges than the normal ‘provider’. Moreover, a random product image generator has been added in the front page and individual product pages.
After modification of the script by the previous programmer, we found some bugs which need to be fixed as follow:
1/ The advanced search function cannot return the appropriate results;
2/ The image upload function for ‘provider’ account malfunction while the same function remains normal for other accounts;
3/ Random images generator cannot always return ‘2’ images in spite we set ‘2’ in the admin panel;
4/ Font size too small for the short product description.