I need make following changes on this site: [url removed, login to view]
1. changing our member signup page (go to [url removed, login to view] then click on “Join” to see our current signup page) to make it similar to the one here: [url removed, login to view];accnt=64847
2. modifications to payment gateway integration with Authorize.net. Integration already exists and is working but we need to make the following changes
a. changing the pricing
b. adding 7-day free trial functionality
c. changing the frequency of billing (to be monthly instead of every 3 months). Also, making sure the recurring billing functionality (hosted on our server) is also edited to reflect the new pricing and frequency.
d. adding [url removed, login to view]’s “Echeck” as an additional payment option. (we are already subscribed to the service. We just need to add it as a payment method.
4. Fix DHTML menu on the “About us” tab/navigation bar that automatically drops down on mousover. It looks fine in IE6 but there are formatting problems with it in IE7 and Firefox
5. need some modifications done to the membership cancellation script so that upon cancellation we are notified how long the membership lasted, how many times they were billed, and the total dollar amount charged over the lifetime of the membership. Currently a cancellation email is sent to us when a user cancels his subscription. We just need this info added to the email.
6. we need a new module added in the admin section of the site that shows which users are currently logged on, how long they’ve been logged on for, # of logins in the last month (and last 3 months), total number of properties viewed. One of the main reasons for this is that we are concerned that:
a. some members are sharing their login info with others
b. some members have created scripts that login with their accounts and then scrape the data from our site to make it available on other sites. We need to stop this immediately, so if you have any ideas that could be used to prevent this, we are open to suggestions.
7. need watermark system to automatically tag all of our photos. You may use an existing script if you want
8. need integration with Bank of America home valuations (just need to pass parameters such as address, state, etc, to url )
[url removed, login to view];app=oma&state=ca
Points 1 and 2 HAVE to be done within 48 hours (by the end of month).
rest can be done within next 5 days.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $100 para este trabalho
i can do all the required changes .. on time .. in case of direct access. i also have lots of experiences with realestate and comunity Applications so the changes will be not that difficult ..