This project involves feeding data from a .pl shopping cart into an existing MySql database.
there are currenly 3 existing shopping carts for this customer's sites. they are all the same and are set to email orders to the customer, but do not feed into a database.
they also have a mysql database (on a separate server) that displays their orders to their staff through a visual web interphase.
they need the 3 shopping carts to feed some of the info into certain fields of the mysql database.
should be pretty easy...
they don't want the database modified in any way. and any coding done on the shopping cart must not change the functions or the email order that are sent to their staff.
please have a thorough knowledge of .pl and mysql. this project will require some custom coding.
1) We realize all details are not posted herein. Please give us a decent estimate quote and we'll send you more info.
2) We do many tech projects, many of which we outsource. Most of our projects require custom programming skills, not just open-source script installations. Please don't bid on the project unless you can actually custom program the script and accommodate the changes we will most likely have after the project is complete.
3) We pay in stages via GAF escrow or western union or xoom, as the project progresses. Thus payment will usually be a deposit to start, more paid upon working demo and balance upon completed project, loaded and fine-tuned on our servers.
4) Before hiring a provider, we require a proposal showing a timeline for completion of each stage of the project. We ask that the timeline be accurate and that all work be done in timely fashion. Do not provide the timeline with your initial estimate since you won't know all details and I don't want you to waste your time.
5) We will be available via chat or phone throughout the process, at almost all hours. We request frequent communication on all projects.
6) I most cases, all custom code written will be exclusive property and copyright of us or our clients. There will usually be non-disclosure agreement.