&#9660; &#10065; There needs to be two management panel systems created
• &#10065; Master user. this is my user panel, which is where I can perform cettain duties such as: 1. look up users (by user name, date added, e-mail, services subscribed to) 2. delete users 3. change user e-mail 4. change user password. I will also be able to see the following: 1. How many names are in my db 2. how many of the names in my system are registered domains 3. how many names in my system are not registered domains 4. how many users I have in my system 5. there will will be an upload button where I can upload text files full of names to add to my DB
• &#10065; Member. There will be a management panel for members of my site. They will have the following in their panel: 1. Page to manage their account (update/chane user info such as e-mail) 2. Domain monitor section that shows what domains they are monitoring (broken up by monitoring for registration and monitoring for deletion). They will also have the ability here to delete domains which they are monitoring (change monitoring status).
• &#10065; -There will be a local DB which will contain a list of names (of .jp and [url removed, login to view] names only)
&#9660; &#10065; -When an availability search is done on my web-site, the local DB will also be checked at the same time as the availablity server. (It is important that when a user types a domain into the search box, that everykey stroke will be counted as a unique name. For example, if a person intends on checking the domain "europe.jp" this will actually be countd as 4 domains: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], europe.jp. The ajax search which the user sees is not fast enough to keep up and display this many whois look-ups, but if these key strokes are recorded into the db, the lookups for the DB can be performed in the background, the result put into db, but not displayed to user.
• &#10065; If the domain is in my local DB certain data will be collected such as the date the domain was searched for, how many times it was searched for, etc.
• &#10065; If the domain is not in my local DB, then domain will be placed into my DB. When the result comes back (taken or available) from the registry, the result will be placed in the DB next to the name and the information collectd will be put into db (such as date it was searched for)
&#9660; &#10065; Other actions performed
&#9660; &#10065; Everyday there will be a DB cleaning which takes place where all the domains in my DB will be checked against the registry to confirm the taken or available status of the domain
• &#10065; Names registered report. Everday when my reconciliation script runs it will find all the domains which were registered in that day. This list will be published daily on my website. (next version will contain which registrar registered those domains)
• &#10065; Names deleted report. A list will be published to my site daily of which domains were deleted. (next version will contain which registrar deleted the domains)
• &#10065; Names active report. A list by registrar will be on my site showing the number of domains each registrar has (built in next version)
&#9660; &#10065; Other features for users. A user based system needs to be built so that people have the ability of becoming a member of my website. Information required for sign up will be 1. user name 2. e-mail 3. password. No duplicate user names or e-mails will be allowed. If a user forgets their password, there needs to be a place for the user to obtain their password by asking for it to be e-mail to them again. Once they log into their panel, they will have the ability to change their e-mail and password.
• &#10065; Notice when registered. There will be a daily cron job. If a domain comes up as available, the user has the option of "monitoring" so that when this domain is registered, they can be notified by e-mail. This e-mail will contain the domain. I would like to set the limit of domains each user an monitor to 500 domains
• &#10065; Notice when released. If a domain comes up as taken the user has the option of monitoring so that when the domain is released, the user will receive an e-mail informing them of this. The number of notice of released domains they can monitor will also be 500 domains.
• &#10065; There needs to be a counter on the top of the web-page showing how many searches have been performed on my system to date. In the DB, there should also be a place showing the daily number of searches performed on my system. There also needs to be a display for most popular searched 100 domains of the day. At the end of each month the 100 most popular searched domains need to be displayed. This can be created exactly in the same way the key word ranking is done on this site: [url removed, login to view]—s-ranking.html. All of this data needs to be stored so that the search history of any particilar domain can be checked (search history means on what day how many times this domain has been searched for)
• &#10065; As domains are searched the DB is simeltainously searched for the keyword being searched. On the search page, the number of domains in the DB containing that keyword will be displayed on the page. If the user wants to see all the domains which contain that keyword, they can press on a button to have them displayed. For example, if a user intends to search for the word "wind.jp" and the DB already contains the domains "windsurfing.jp", "windsurf.jp" "windy.jp" "whirlwind.jp" "mywindsurfer.jp", then next to the searched domain "wind.jp" will be displayed "5 domains containing keyword wind". If the user presses on this link, the 5 words will be displayed and their taken or available status will be displayed.
• &#10065; Rank: for information about a domain in the DB, there needs to be a place to store a domains rank. This will not be used now, but will be requird for V.4
&#9660; &#10065; This section is all for V.4, but I wanted to put this here so that the DB can be structured correctly in preperation for V.4. Registrar tracking (to be completed in next version)
• &#10065; show list of registrars and how many names they have
• &#10065; show list of domains they add everyday due to new registration
• &#10065; show list of domains they lose everyday do to cancelation of domain
• &#10065; show list of domains they gain everday due to transfer
• &#10065; who list of domains they lose everday due to transfer
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $955 para este trabalho
Hello, Hostech Support is one of the leading Business and technical solution providers. We can get this job done for you based on your requirements. Hope to work with you soon. Thank you. Regards,