I need a script which will allow users on my website to sign up for a free forum at username.mydomainname.com. The forum needs to be PHPBB or one you can reccomend.
The following features are a must:
- Automatic Setup (just asks for database connection details)
- Full admin control panel (showing Forum Name, Forum Admin Email, Date Made, etc)
- Add your site to the Top 10 host list
- Admins can Mass email all the forum admins (eg forum updates etc)
- Admins can delete old forums that have been posted on for x number of days
- Admins can delete old forums that have not be logged in by forum admin, since they of been register for x no of days
- Automatic user sign-up
- Spam setup check (checks email and cookie to stop users from making loads of forums)
- Sends out a random password to check users email address
- Adverts can be place at the top and bottom of every forum
- Google AdSense compliant, where pages such as the login page can be blocked from displaying adverts
- Able to remove the copyright from the bottom of each page
- Board Directory (with sorting by Board Created Date, Post Count, etc)
- Able to turn all the forums offline (for upgrades etc)
- Able to turn a single forum offline
- Able to take admin control of a forum for support need and then return control after
- Sort by forum number, name, email, date created, and number of posts
- Searching by access name, forum name and email
- Able to change how many forums are displayed per page and quick jump to page number
- Online settings editor
- Category Editor
- System Caching Service (for increased speed)
I also must own copyright, i dont mind if you own a copy but i must be able to re-sell this product later on if i wish to do so.
Any questions through PMB. Cheapest bid with a portfolio to show will be accepted.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $41 para este trabalho
I can install your forum and the mods you need (if they are already created) for 50 dollars. I run a PHPBB board, and recommend them. I have much experience dealing with MySQL and PHP and the PHPBB forum.