I am looking to get in contact with a programmer who can provide the following skills to support my large influx of incoming web-based development.
1. Strong command of the English language
2. Competitive pricing/Willing to do equity stakes on larger projects
3. Significant experience with PHP, MySQL, osCommerce, Perl
3.1 Some Experience with Content Management systems such as Mambo
3.2. Some Experience with Web Hosting/Management
4. Take initiative and use common sense.
5. Willing to provide suggestions and feedback when necessary.
6. Portfolio of work samples.
8. Honour deadlines.
9. Willing to use a secured method of payment (example: PayPal)
10. Available for ongoing projects over a period of time.
I am a reasonably skilled programmer (just with not enough time!) and would need well designed code/comments.
I have recently expanded by web development/hosting business and have received a bundle of new clients which I would like help with. I own a US company which looks great on the client side. As far as programming, I do a lot of content management work, but the programmer I am looking for can code in anything which s/he is comfortable with and which is easily accessible.
I also take larger projects at times with equity stakes, which I would be more than willing to split with you.