Online store - more like online order form emailed to sales department. No direct credit card payment.
1. Log in protection (there are around 15 usernames and password combinations). Web store can be viewed by invitation only. Owners would give username and password combinations to their clients.
2. Home page with instructions - static page
3. Collection page with model thumbnails, which would be easy to update, add or delete
4. Clicking on the thumbnails open up Details page with photos of the model, description, sizes, again easy to update.
5. Terms and Conditions - static page
6. Sizes page - static page
7. Contact form with drop down options, emailed to email address
8. Order Form page with quantity field, sizes, selectable shipping option, prices, update chart and check out
9. Check out page - summarizing what's ordered, quantity, sizes, price and total price. Display the shipping option. Contact information from the buyer. Terms and conditions, agree button. Submit button to submit the order to email address.
10. Database - buyers’ info
11. Database - models, photos
12 admin panel with easy to manage website.
I found free software [url removed, login to view] I'm not sure if this software could be helpful to customize the template I designed.
Budget up to $500.00
PS. I would send photoshop files for each page with instuction to the web developer.