I am looking to outsource part of a project. I have currently developed a website for a photographer. Here is what he now wants:
- An admin section where he can upload photos from a photo shoot.
- As shoots may have many photos it must be a batch type upload, as long as it is simple for him. Don't mind showing him how to use ftp if needed but he is not really computer savy.
- He must be able to assign username and password to a client, once logged in they are directed to their photos. The clients details must also be held on computer for reference (name, address, postcode, telephone number, e-mail address).
- The photos that he has uploaded must create a thumbnail gallery where users can click to see a larger image.
- They can then add photos to a 'light box' or 'shopping cart' and when they are finished they then pay for the photos using paypal.
- This will then update the admin section telling him that someone has ordered some photos. He sould also be sent an e-mail telling him someone has placed an order. He can then send these photos to be developed. As he has many photo shoots and many clients each photo shoot must have an id. This shoot id must be linked to the customer.
- He must also be able to search for a certain photo shoot from the admin section. He must be able to search by date, customer name, postcode.
- He does not wish anyone to just be able to log in and download the photos of themselves so each photo must be watermarked.
- His current site is flash so there is no need to intergrate this into his existing site. I will just link to 'client area' from his main site.