I have a classifieds website that I am getting ready to launch and I need some changes made to the site before then.
1. Currently, when you create a listing, you have the ability to check a checkbox to have your email address displayed with you classified listing. I need this checkbox to be removed so users are not able to have their email address displayed on the listings.
- This shouldnt be anything more than removing the code that shows the checkbox.
2. Currently on the homepage there is 3 colums for the classifieds categories to be displayed in. For some reasons the categories are only being shown in the first two categories. I need it fixed so they are shown in all 3.
- This would have to be some problem with the code that is not allowing the categories to be displayed in all 3 columns.
3. There is an 'Advanced Search' page where users can search the classifieds by certain questions such as Price, Color, Size, etc.
Instead of having these questions on the 'Advanced Search' page I would like to have these questions displayed in each category page.
- This should be nothing more than copying or moving the coding from the 'Advanced Search' page to the categories pages.
There are a couple of other changes that I may need to have done to the site, but for the most part this is it. This shouldn't take more than 1-2 hours, so bid accordingly.
P.S. Any questions, just ask!