Basically, [url removed, login to view] is an online tabloid- see [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
However the design much be much cleaner- less cluttered- more web oriented than magazine oriented.
PoliceNews is a portal of information and reporting of crimes and sensational events from around the world.
Lots of people are attracted to these things, tragedies, etc.
Thus [url removed, login to view] is a place they can find out about these things- via a news feed of other content, and also the easy ability of editors to create and add content (stories and images) without programming.
There would be a database; archive of stories for people to search, and the site would have to easily to set up to support ad insertation and billing of for these ads. So some of the basic functionality for phase one- operational would be
• Basic Site Design-Look and Feel
• Programming to adding stories ( a al Slashdot) or News Feeds
• Database to store and archive these stories
• Ability for editors to add stories and images without programming skill
• Ability for sales and/or clients to add banners or advertising in an automated manner.
• Ability to set ad rates (per view) or (per click) for banners and graphics, along with the systems that bills clients for these services, either credit card processing or direct billing.
• Automated billing based on pre-set advertising.
In summary, we want a good clean look, and a simple user friendly interface that allows editors to add content and/or feeds simply. We will advertisers or sales people to have the ability to add advertising and see statistics for these ads. We also what the billing to be built in, so that we can look at reports of who advertised, account status stats, etc.
Once the site is up and running as per the above- there is the opportunity for on-going work on this and other projects.
We are looking for programmer(s) graphic artist(s) team that communicates well and produces flawless work the first time around.
We would of course work out a detailed spec before starting- I think you will find us very fair-please only apply if you are truly professional- let’s not waste time© We will of course accept input and ideas.
126 freelancers are bidding on average $2024 for this job
Hello , we have exp. in making news portal . we have Developed more than 30 web news poratl of Different Media Company. Please Check PM for Details. Regards Om Software