Design will be provided in a Photoshop file. The design for the project is at the following link:
[url removed, login to view]
I would like the developer to take the existing design and create it into a dynamic website with the following functions. We are on somewhat of a tight timeframe so please only SERIOUS developers who have adequate time to devote to the project bid on this project.
- This website is an information based website that the premise of it is a MEMBERSHIP BASED website. You can sign up for a membership in which there are THREE LEVELS of membership. The membership has a few, and each of the different levels is a different fee.
- When users visit the website a ACCOUNT LOGIN / SET UP needs to be created that will log the data and allow the user to sign up for a membership. The membership has a fee so a SECURE credit card processing application will need to be created.
- After a user has signed up for an account and they login to the website it would automatically direct them to their level of membership. Each membership level would allow the user to view different pages of the website. For example the basic level of membership would allow the user to see pages 1, 2, 3, 4 the second level of membership would allow the user to see pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and the third level of membership would all the user to see pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14. The system needs to be able to recognize each user and know what membership level they hold.
- The website will contain and ADMIN PANEL. The ADMIN PANEL needs to have the ability to do the following things:
o Update CONTENT AND ALL INFORMATION FOR ALL THREE LEVELS OF THE WEBSITE.
o Ability to add text, images, upload video clips so a video library could be created, and upload PDF’s.
o View all users / members that have signed up
o View all account information
o Log when users have logged in so account activity can be tracked
- The homepage of the website has a FIND AN AGENT section...this section allows the user to search a database of agents by state and zip code. Once they hit “search” a page would appear with the list results of that zip code. This website has the exact function my client is wanting to achieve: [url removed, login to view] (left side of page)
- A basic CONTACT FORM would need to be created on the contact page
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR BIDS.