The company I work for is a contract outfit for a CATV Service provider in Orlando.
We require a custom database or billing system to create and track invoices for 100+ 1099 contractors, as well as encompassing Employee records, and other MISC accounts as they relate to paying our contractors for the work they have performed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (GPL and 3rd party components, etc. are accetable as long as all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Ability to create piecework invoices for contractors
5) Track Contractor Data such as SSN, Name, Address, Insurance and etc.
6) Tracking of Chargeback's against contractors and Payments Made to their Debts.
7) Ability to set Recurring transactions / deductions against an account that will happen every billing cycle.
8) Ability to easily change Dollar amounts for each billable item, for Contractor Payout and CATV Company Bill out
9) Flexible Reports that list total individual items paid out to Contractors and Invoiced to CATV Company
10) Ability to generate Custom Reports, and easily modify existing reports.
11) System that would allow an Admin to setup user accounts and individual privileges for that account.
12) Must be network aware, and multi-user
13) System to track data entry / changes, on a per user basis.
14) Minimal Bandwidth usage on the network
15) redundant data storage with built in backup and restore ability
16) Would Prefer a Java / PHP based system to run on Intranet Server and Have Clients Connect Via Webpage, telnet or Small Front end App.
17) Must be simple to use, the data entry persons are not computer wizards
18) Minimum 30day Support from date of final product release and Full Documentation
This project has a great number of Items and I would like very much to speak with the biders so that they can Adjust there Bid accordingly once they understand the entire project.
Idealy I would like this to be a MySQL / PHP or Java type system to run on a dedicated Intranet server, however a 'C' program would be accetable.
In any case the Intranet server is Mandrake 9
and all terminals run Windows 2000 or XP Pro.
if Java or PHP type system is used it must run on all versions of IE 5.0 and Up.
Windows 2000 / XP for the desktop's and or 2000 advance server if it is a Windows server side client.