**_Conference Calling RFP_**
**_RFP:_** Tristar Communications is requesting a proposal for the enclosed telephony programming project. Your proposal should include:
1. An estimate of time to complete this project.
2. Total Charge for the project.
3. Total Charge for continuing development work after completion of the project.
4. If you can only due part of the project (i.e. back end telephony but not web front end), please be detailed as to what you can do.
5. All source code will be confidential and become property of Tristar Communications. If any of the original source code is under GPL license, we expect you to comply with all terms and conditions of such license, as will Tristar. Tristar must be made aware of this in advance.
6. Pricing should not include hardware, but only software development.
**_RFP Due Date:_** 12-7-03 Proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to contact us by phone, contact Nathan Gross @ [url removed, login to view] x 22.**_ _**
**_Project Requested Completion Date (In Full):_** No later than 2-1-03
**_Operating System to be used:_** Linux or Cisco (We currently have an “Asterisk?? Server Open Source IP PBX, as well as a Cisco AS5350, we would like to develop further on either one of these.)
**_Database to be used:_** MySQL or IBM DB2
**_Size of platform:_** Up to 1000 simultaneous users or more.
Please see attatchment for further details.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).