I have a fully working auto-responder program for a subscription. It is CGI script witten in [url removed, login to view] complete code is posted at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The html form is at:
[url removed, login to view]
The first 2/3 of the program rewrites the html in the event that the user
does not fill in all required fields of the html form.
This is supposed to work like this:
1. Fill in form and leave 1 required field blank
2. The html is rewritten and errors are displayed where required fields are
3. All previous settings that were selected in the form are retained
4. Complete the required field and press 'Subscribe'
5. The response script is displayed on screen
6. Response to the subscriber is now sent to the user
7. The completed data is sent to me at my email address.
1. The respnse to the subscriber AND the data response to me is sent upon
activation of the 'Response' button on the HTML form page. The corrected form
is never sent to me. Therefore, I never receive the corrected data. Must be
an *else* missing somewhere???
2. I want a link to show at the bottom of the response email to the
subscriber. I can't get my code to work. You can see this code at the end of
the program (last 3-4 lines of code. How can I change this??
1) Please provide full source appropriately corrected and COMMENTED where changes are made.
2) Pretesting the code is desired. However, I will test changes on-line before authorization of payment
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).