This problem exercises Path info, hidden inputs and HTML tables.
5a) uses a single cgi program with hidden inputs and html tables.
5b) uses a single cgi program with path info and html tables.
1) input an initial number, an increment and number of values to generate on FORM 1.
2) Present a Form (Form 2) that asks for the number of columns.
3) Output of a table following FORM 2 (when it is filled in). The output will present a table based on the values input on the first form.
4) After viewing the output ( along with FORM 2), a user can change the number of columns to generate a different table.
#####This is a homework project so I need it to be Commented very well so I can understand what is going on. Also, make the program as simple as possible, if any bells or whistles are added make sure it is commented well...#########
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Unix operating system or any text editor other than Microsoft such as VI or Pine or somthing like that. Must use CGI programming using PERL.