Coder is neede for a simple project:
1. Extract text from PDF into a 2-column table in a Word document, where 1st column is the source text and 2nd will be the target
2. After the target text has been filled in, the table must imported back into PDF replacing source text with target
Non-English characters should be processed correctly
Preferable delivery format: VBA code for MS Word
Please have this example attached:
1. PDF file contains the text to me modified
2. Word file:
column "Source" should contain the text obtained from PDF, where each row represents one sentence
column "Target" will be filled manually by operator or another script
Each item from “Source?? should be compared with the corresponding text in PDF file and, if found, replaced with a corresponding text item taken from target
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).