**_Content Distribution System_**(Client Server Based)
The goal of this application is to provide a medium between content providers and web masters. It is to provide a simple manner to install and provide content including, Pictures, Video and Audio Files. This application should make the simple link between Server and Client and install and configure purchased media with little user intervention.
Please note the time line can be extended.
An example of the client system can be seen at:
[url removed, login to view]
Also attached is an Example of how the system should flow, plus the origional bid request.
_**Content Distribution System**_(Client Server Based)
**What is required?
**Server Module (Web Based)
Client Module (Web Based)
Template Driven Site
**What isn't Required.
***_Graphical GUI_* (I'm not looking for anything fancy Test links will do the job , Graphics Can be added after to fit my sites design. Please do not include grphics costs in the bid.)
· 1)This application will be a program similar to www.Imagefolio.com. Please view there site for application content. However there must be a utility to interface with the Server Application to allow the download and installation of content into specific categories from the server site.
2)There must be a secure connection with the server. Login by User Name and password.
3)Server must track IP and not allow Sharing of Passwords.
· System must have the same gallery system as above. However on Sub Category of Pictures there must be a price associated with this. When the user selects to purchase this he will be taken to the PayPal Module.
· **There must be 2 type of members.**
1)A content contributor. Meaning the person can upload content to make available for sale and set a specific price.
2)A Member, a person who can purchase and transfer content to their own web pages.
· **A Contributor must be able to:**
2)Set Content Price
4)Browse His Content
5)Add Comments to Content
6)View His Sales
7)View the hits on his content
8)Close His Account
9)Update his Acct Information
10)Update / Configure His PayPal Interface
11)Set Picture Gallery
12)Specify Media Type (Audio, Video, Picture)
Other options such as change password, set view options, set picture size etc...
· **A Member must be able to:**
1)Browse all Content
4)Purchase Content (w/PayPal)
6)History of Purchased Content
7)Change Personal Information / Account Information
8)Configure Site Installer (Configure the Site to install content on client site)
9)Server must track IP and not allow Sharing of Passwords.
Purchased Content must be remembered per Client and marked as already purchased and re-installable at any time.
· A system to control the purchase of content and the payment the Vendor and a Commission to the Member Site.
2)Confirmation of Purchase with installation Link
3)When a Purchase is made, the Contributors account has to be paid minus the commission taken by the Member Site determined in a configurable %
4)Statistical Web Page
Please Contact me should you have any questions. Please place your bids and time frame.
CGI / MySQL