I have made this site, and I got a close area (signin/signout)
However I was 3 things to be possible but I can only get the first one to work.
1. The user sign in, and mark the "let me stay signed in on this computer"... and he will stay signed in forever, until he someday signs out.
1a. Next time I load the [url removed, login to view] page, it looks for a cookie and if it finds one, it redirects the user to the "secure area".
2. The user sign in without marking the formbox (let me stay signed in) And if he closes the browser window then the cookie is dead and that's it (I think it should be possible by somehow letting the cookie expire in the past or "now", but I can't relaly get it to work.) The user will have to sign in against if he wasn't to check this part of the site.
3. The whole thing should be working in offices with 1 server and 20 skinny clients. I think this is only possible in case 2 but I'm not sure. It's like making multiply windows open, and run different profiles in each browser window.
I will stay at the computer most of the day, so I hope we can solve this fast, and you can get your money fast. :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Cookies, Expire, sessions.