We are looking for a tftp server based on Linux to serve configuration dynamic configuration files based on source ip address.
The daemon have to complete the following steps for each connection:
1. accept a incoming tftp connection
2. execute a mysql query to get a certain parameter based on the source ip address of the connection.
3. reject the connection if the result of the query is empty.
4. if the query is positive you will get a result like "1000"
5. Calculate 75% of this value
6. serve the configuration file which is read from a txt file and include the received result of the mysql query in the configuration file on a static location.
-This software have to run on Linux OS.
-Have to support multiple concurrent threads.
-Only permit read access to the clients.
Maybe a modification on the open source project atftpd can be used for this project. Or you are free to suggest other solutions.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 5, 2008 6:21:58 PM:
Thank you all for bidding on this project. The project description will change within 2 weeks, we require more features on this project. We would be very happy if you are willing to rebid on this project when we changed the specifications. Thanks, Ivo