I need something that create's webpages based on a template and keywords for a text file..
Please read the following items [url removed, login to view] you have a question about any item let me know.
1) Create content based on keywords from a text file using the following sources of content
a) rss based on the keywords
b) Support for 5 search engines i choose..Or even better support for most search engine results
c) Article's from a webpage on the keyword using article search engine
d) Must be able to say how many result from any of those.
2) Fully customizable template to control the look and feel of the pages including the following features.
a) The refferal information/search string will be put in a variable which i can use to say pull rss feeds/search listings based on it
b) The keyword/Keywords i specify will be put in a variable that i can use and subsitute in any string..
3) Templates like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] when modified changes all web pages generated.
4) Template file will allow me to call any external program with the keyword or referal information.
5) I will neeed help creating the initial template which will have support for popunder/popups/fly in ads/timed popups etc.
6) Web based setup but i would like to be able to run this program as standalone easily from the command line.
7) Creates a sitemap..Must be able to re-create sitemap easily if i add more keywords without re-running it with the existing keywords.I basicly mean if say i had twenty keywords that i generated pages for and i decide i want to add another 20 different keywords i can add those to a existing project and create a new sitemap file for it.
8) All bidders must tell me how they will be coding the project and how each phase will be done so i am sure they understand all items in the project..
9) I will pay more for creativity..If you have idea's that would help with this project let me know
10) Must be fully multi-tasking-Mult-threaded.I will specify the ip's to use for each connection .
to say a search engine and how many threads to use .
11) I want the ability to randomize the results say from the search engines and or rss feed's etc..So each time the webpage is generated it will be unique.
12) Bonus to any search engine experts that can generate pages the search engines will like.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Bidder must provide any sources/executables in a easy installable file that will work on most unix machines.
In particular linux.
I won't consider window's based solutions unless they have a unix version also.