Hi, I need an event registration component for an existing site. The component will be working within an already password protected web site. There will be multiple events in multiple cities. Ideally there would be a registration button next to the description of each event. Clicking the registration button would trigger the following:
* collect 4 or 5 bits of personal information
* store the information, plus event name and city, (the incremented number of male and female attendees also) in a text file named something like [url removed, login to view]
* email the organizer the information (same email address each time)
* email the event host the information (different email for each event)
* email a confirmation to the attendee (address taken from the information collected)
* Keep track of and display on the site next to the button the number of male and female attendees, and how many spaces are left.
* A report program that would list all the events and allow us to view the file would also be nice.
We can take care of creating the name for the event and adjusting the button for each event.
Give me an additional price for a front end to easily edit the buttons.
A simple backend report module would also be nice, where we could view a list of available event files, and pick which file to view.
I don't anticipate multiple simultaneous hits on any one event.
We would like this in place before Dec 1. Possible?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Linux Apache servers. The hosting server supports php, html, cgi, perl, and not asp.