We need a 2-stage desktop app that will allow us to do the following:
**Stage 1 - PR Checker**
1. Open app and enter 1-5 phrase(s)
2. The app will query Google for the phrase(s) and will extract the 1,000 URLs from the results into a file.
3. The app will now query any or all of Google's 10 datacenters to determine Google's PageRank value for each of the URLs.
4. The list of URLs and their corresponding Pagerank values should be exported into an Excel file.
5. This PR checker will need to be operated via an anonymous surfing service like [url removed, login to view] or any solution which hides our IP address from Google.
**Stage 2 - Crawler**
A crawler needs to be made such that it will use the above list of URLs to search most if not all of the pages on each of these websites for 1-20 certain precise phrases.
If it finds any of the phrases on any part of the 1,000 websites, that page's URL needs to be entered into an Excel file.
Checking [url removed, login to view] to see if the URL is listed here is also required.
This crawler needs to replicate the user-agent strings etc of a browser.
The PR Checker should function similar to the small program here: [url removed, login to view]
The difference being that check boxes should be used to (de)select any or all of Google's datacenters. It should also be possible to add or delete datacenters from the list. Each datacenter will have its own IP address.
There should also be no limit on the number of URLs that can be queried.
Info on PR functionality is here: [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Win XP, Win 2000, Internet Explorer 5+