I need help installing an open source server solution called livejournal from www.livejournal.com. The solution requires installation of certain pearl modules and configuration on apache [url removed, login to view] requirement is for a programmer who understands apache server and has deep knowledge about perl.
The core requirements are.
1) Installing the solution on apachee server which is running on Plesk 6.
2) Installing pearl modules required by the solution.
3) Installing the database for the for the solution.
4) Help in customising the html interface for the product and redesingning templates for the product.
A professional with deep knowledge and experience of the above stated requirement may contact.
I can provide the ssh2 access to the server and FTP access using plesk 6
The instalation process on the apache server can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]
The code can be downloaded at [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Apachee Server, Pearl, Mysql