My new website is nearly complete except for the article system. On the following link you'll see a dummy layout for the articles (showing two entries). <[url removed, login to view]>
90% of the code is already done because you can use the same system coded from the old site: <[url removed, login to view]>. However, if you would like to create a whole new code base that's up to you but it must be at least as usable as the old system.
These are the requirements:
* XHTML 1.0 Transitional (using <[url removed, login to view]>)
* Look the same in IE6/7/8/9, Firefox 3x & Safari
* Include an easy to use CMS (not applicable if using the old CMS)
* A 'More articles' button which behaves exactly the same as on [url removed, login to view] where clicking it the page then expands at the bottom with the browser scrolling down
* The visual interface of the articles must look exactly the same as the mock up to the following: <[url removed, login to view]>
* Each article (in its entirety) must be click-able to a normal hyper-link.
* This is a screen shot for the current CMS: <[url removed, login to view]>
And the technical specifications..
* The CMS that is being used now is Typolight
* SQL supported server with PhpMyAdmin & perl
* Time duration - 7 days
A few notes:
* If you consider yourself a very good coder and willing to complete the job sooner than say, 2 days I will pay a bonus *however* I'm more after quality than speed.
* If you are able to add any extra features, or even suggestions on how you think it can work better, than again I will pay a bonus under verbal contract under the messages.
Lastly, if you really want the job then I will favour those who:
* Give me 1 to 3 links for their previous & best work, no more.
* Reply with a non-preprepared non-tailored text message.
* Are honest & care for good quality code.