There are a couple of leads to sales software packages on the internet. One such program is called roiwiz.com. This program can be downloaded and installed on the users server, but it's limited to Windows servers. This project is to create a similar application that will run on unix/linux based servers. You can see the general philosophy at: [[url removed, login to view]]. The script should have the following characteristics:
1. perl based using mysql backend for data storage
2. php driven interface
3. easy installation (upload script files, goto an installation page and the script configures)
4. able to work around just about any online store
The script should track keywords from major search engines and other referral sites and ultimately report the lead-to-sales conversion ratio for each keyword or referer. Modules for the script should include all major search engines with a focus on [url removed, login to view] (Adwords and search terms) and Overture.com. The ultimate goal of the software is for the user to be able to track the following:
A. How advertising dollars are generating revenue for their sites.
B. Which keywords are generating the most revenue.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.