This will be a larger project. I will only hire a company/team with EXTENSIVE experience in all aspects of web/software design. This will be strictly a LendingTree-oriented site (two separate logins, one for customers and one for banks/investors).
***This PROJECT assumes you have an EXCELLENT understanding of Active Server Pages, VBScript, database methods, etc.***
What kind of work to expect:
1. PSD/Dreamweaver files are a MUST and must be readily accessable to me for future updates as per website appearance.
2. my client will be contracting out company logo...so do not worry about creating a logo just use CLONE and it will be changed before website becomes active.
3. my clients host supports cPanelX, so all work must be compatible
CURRENT cPanel Server info is as follows:
General server information:
Operating system Linux
Service Status Click to View
Kernel version [url removed, login to view]
Machine Type i686
Apache version [url removed, login to view] (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.1
Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
Installed Perl Modules Click to View
PHP version 4.3.9
MySQL version 4.0.22-standard
cPanel Build 9.9.9-RELEASE 14
Theme cPanel X v2.5.0
Documentation Click to View
4. DATABASE work must be done in PHP format and must be easy to update and maintain by company webmaster.
Some other web examples/ideas and (color schemes primary palette), of quality-type-work and to help give you an overall idea:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view]
6. [url removed, login to view]
Notice the layouts are beautiful...simple yet sophisticated!
5. Full Admin Area - Giving me full control over the web-site. You can lookup a user, check live customer applications. Add news pages, edit the fees and much more all through the one admin control panel.
6. SSL Support - the use of SSL certificates must be available to integrate PHP and work alongside it.
7. Multiple Payment Modules - be able to accept payments from users via PayPal, 2 Checkout, World Pay, Nochex, Ikobo or ProTx. ability to accept more than one payment method if we have accounts with more than one of these merchant.
8. Complete Fee System (will be made accessible for bank/investor login) Charge users for:-
End of listing Fee
Picture & Gallery Fee
Home Page Featured fee
Category Featured fee
2nd Category Fee
Item Swapping Fee
9. Advanced Search facility
10. Feedback System - Users can leave feedback for investors/testimonials. The feedback system is "Star" based allowing users to rate other members by choosing a suitable star rating. Coloured stars also automatically appear next to a username whenever they reach a new feedback number.
11. Help & F-A-Q Pages - User help and F-A-Q text already built into the system. The help and F-A-Q pages can be easily updated or even removed via the admin area
12. Basic & Advanced search - Users can either do a simple keyword search or an advanced search.
13. Buy It Now - Sellers can accept Buy It Now feature
14. Newsletter - Users can select if they want to receive web-site newsletter. The newsletter can be sent out via the admin area
15. Ask Seller a Question - Potential bidders can ask the seller a question directly
16. News Display - Easily updateable news items are displayed on the home page
1. Signup Credit - If you choose to run the account mode option you can offer new users free credit on their accounts.
2. Users must activate their account via email before selling or bidding. This helps stop fraudulent users.
3. Automatically generated pin - The automatically and random pin number ensures the registration page is being filled in by a live person and not a third party script.
This site will be 100% automated so it needs to have capability of: multilingual interfaces (example: english,spanish), need a admin console as well as 2 web logins; a customer login and bank/investor login, all working forms (i.e. registration,site search,contact us,etc.), payment method will be done initially through PayPal...so PayPal integration like ebay is a MUST, ability to add other payment methods in future must be available. Later on we will expand to different forms of payment and depending on your fine work we might continue to use you for more projects in the future. AGAIN FUNCTIONALITY IS KEY.....more advanced functions that emulate LendingTree the better. Our company is NOT identicle to [url removed, login to view] BUT our functionality NEEDS to be the same. I need to be able to create easy forms for a customer application process. The ultimate desire for this site is web Automation!
Remember! This site should be an exact fully functioning clone/replica of LendingTree.com....this is key.
Finally! I do demand nothing but top-quality work, I am VERY PICKY, and I must remind you that FUNCTIONALITY is key to this project. I am willing to pay top dollar for great work but I do ask for nothing but top notch work. PLEASE if you do not have the portfolio to back up your bid.....this project is NOT for you. I will also need an after service guarantee...meaning I will want to test out functionality/structure of site before purchasing. ) Copy writing – all the web site content text needs to be written along with functional help texts and also with texts for the bidding programmers of how they can improve their chance of winning bids and also for buyers of how to select winning bids, write the project description etc. Also included needs to be full installation of the script to a level that the service can start right away. And guarantee to fix any bugs for three months after installation. Please reply ONLY if you are prepared to work hard, have A LOT of experience and again are prepared to back it up with a flawless portfolio. THANK YOU for taking the time to check out this post :)