I would like to hire a programmer for a chinese restaurant program.
Amd or Pentium based system
PCI Modem supports callerid (type and model to be determined after accepting a bid)
Printer (type and model will be determined after accepting bid)
Second display screen (not sure how this might be implemented)
I want this program to be highly customizable.
Documentation for code and program.
Users (2 users of this program)
installers - input menu and customize software for users
user - input orders, edit caller profile
Below are the requirements and details
Run on Linux
I am not sure on what distribution to use for this program. It must be free to distribute. It should also support the hardware too (if it doesn't recommendation of software will be used).
Chinese Character support
Input of chinese characters. Coder does not need to know chinese only the ability to
input these characters are required.
Store information. Suggestion on type of database is welcomed.
Backup must be able to be made from database.
Importing and exporting data must also be possible from a csv file.
Prints date and time customer name, address, phone number, and order.
-displays orders for chef
Program should be able to get name and phone number of caller when a call is
received. Program will allow user to add infomation (including but not limited to
address, comments). If no infomation is added the program should still add the entry with
just the name and phone number in the database/csv.
User can add/edit items on the menu. Orders can be taken by menu interface or by order number.
User can add/edit customers manually by accessing a customer database.
Daily history - list orders taken in for that day and total number of orders and total cost.
Customer history - list of all phone number with orders
We are planing on two types packages [url removed, login to view] callerid program [url removed, login to view] with menu program integrated.
More detail will be provided when I accept a bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Instructions on how to install, setup and operate software.
5) Documention of code for future changes.
Linux OS (distribution will be decided after accepting bid, recommendations welcomed).