1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jan 11, 2011 7:38:44 AM:
Hello, Please add to your comment your portfolio and previous CodeIgniter jobs you may have done. It's unnecessary to bid a price since I didn't say what was the tasks about. I will not be able to accept you unless you post some previous works in CodeIgniter or your portfolio. Thank you
- PHP - CodeIgniter 2.0 - jQuery - PyroCMS