There is web hosting control panel built in house and I need to put "mysql backup/restore/download to my computer" script created and integrated to control panel.
1) Users click "backup" button to do backup following this format, "[url removed, login to view]" and saved within the server. To restore, simply click "restore" button to the selected database. To download to my computer (local computer), users click "download" button.
2) or users click "backup" and automatically download to local computer like phpBB database backup but in "[url removed, login to view]" format. To restore, users click "restore" button and upload "*.[url removed, login to view]" file from local computer.
**** Please understand this script is perl language.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux Redhat 9.0, Perl, php, mysql