We have a SSL certificate and we need to program our order page so that the credit card information is kept on our server before it is sent on to Authorizenet so we can access it at will. We want buyers to enter the information once, and only once.
We also want options on the order page that allow the buyer to upgrade and modify their order at, before, and after they visit the order page. We need a secure page after the order page that will offer a special on a product and if they buyer accepts the order will be modified automatically.
We need to be able to send the buyers to different thank you pages depending on which order page they are coming from, then they are sent different secured emails depending on what they ordered. We will need to be able to add order pages and the secure emails that go with them quickly and easily.
Basically we need to be able to quickly and easily create order pages with their options and upgrades available where the buyer can pick and choose which package they want, before entering their credit card info, this information is stored on our server before it is sent to authorizenet. Then another page makes one last offer, there will be different pages depending on whether they accepted the first offer or not, either way an offer will be made, if they accept then the order is automatically modified and sent.
Then they are taken to a "thank you" page and sent a secured email. We need to be able to quickly change the thank you page they are sent to, the email they receive, the offers they are made, and every other aspect of our order page.
We also want to see how everything is done so we can go in and modify every part of this project at will.
We need to be able to generate order pages and designate their own offers, emails, landing pages, thank you pages, etc. quickly and easily.
Must have secured download page after order is sent. No need for WYSIWYG just simple HTML editing to change urls, secured emails to be sent, pages generated depending on order, etc.
This should be an easy job for somebody who knows what they are doing and we ask that programmers show us the process and what exactly they did so we so we can modify and run it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Ability to modify, add, edit, all pages, links, urls, emails used with order page.
5) Order page must store credit card information on our server before sent to Authorizenet so we have full access.
6) Unique "thank you" page displayed depending on order placed.
7) Secure emails sent immediately after purchase, emails are dynamic and depend on order.
8) Options on order page to upgrade and modify order so buyers can pick and choose products at before submitting order, order is adjusted accordingly.
9) Last minute page displayed with offer after order is "submitted" if offer is accepted then order is modified and placed automatically. Must have ability to load different pages depending on whether offer was accepted on original page.
10) Instructions on how to quickly create order pages with their own "thank you" pages after order is placed, how to change order modifications and offers made on the order page and "after page", coder must also explain how unique and secured emails can be designated to an order and order page.
11) Must provide systematic method and instructions to create new order pages and designate "thank you" pages, secure emails after order is placed, offers made on page and after order is submitted, and all other items related to order page.
Windows XP, Windows 93, ME, 2000, 98
all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape