we currently have a function on our site that allows our customers to input information and pass onto the next page, while eventually reaching a payment page. All of the information is recorded on our backend database and if paid using a credit card, will automatically activate the client's account. There are several things we need.
1. To add "PHONE NUMBER" on the page and record it to the backend of our site so we can have that information on file.
2. To check the code, because when clients used to pay with credit cards, and it was accepted, it would automatically activate the client's account on the backend.
3. To clean up and fix one of our pages which is not properly going to a payment form. (spanish)
IT's much easier to understand if you go to: [url removed, login to view]
and fill out the 3 page form. Then you'll arrive to the payment page. Where #1 applies (we need to add a phone number) and make sure it records it on our backend. Then #2 applies when paying by credit card, it's not capturing and storing that information on our backend database like it used to. Nor is it immediately activating the profile account when the card has been approved like it used to. Then to experience #3, you'll have to go to:
[url removed, login to view]
and it will take you through pages 1, 2, 3, but not to the payment page. I will need it to take you to another new payment page, because it's all going to be in spanish. I just need it to work like the regular: <[url removed, login to view]> works, but it will record the same thing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).