I,m open to suggestions on the creation of a cross platform
(or two separate libraries
for example a
libpdfengine.a & [url removed, login to view] )
that would perform many of the functions of the perl module
PDF::API2 which can create PDF documents on the fly has
many functions.. and is so badly documented using it is a hit and miss affair.
I have tried Panda.. the Windows Project(s) were incomplete
with missing files, and the *nix version did not link correctly.
I realise this is a non-trivial task, as I sit here reading through
a PDf reference.
The library would be 'write' only the ability to 'read' pdf
would not be required. Just the ability to generate the correct
6 0 obj
<< /Type /Font
*The capability to embed .gif, *png, *tif and jpeg images
would also be required*
* Full documentation of functions
* Examples of useage in documentation
Anyways I,m open to suggestions and comments.
At the end of the day, the finished article should be mine to own and resell etc.. etc..
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Full compatibility for reading by PDF readers.