I need a perl module written to read Magnetic Cards.
1) reads track 1,2 and 3 Magnetic Cards
2) must be object oriented
3) I would like a perl version AND a C or XS version.
4) Platform is POSIX
5) Must identify the card type
6) break the incoming data into it's separate pieces.
The magnetic reader I use:
For more information on it, visit: [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
I'm looking for a posix compliant version. The primary operating system would be Redhat Linux, but I also work on OpenBSD. Running on Windows is not a requirement.