I would like a PERL / MSSQL database built that performs the following actions.
1. The perl retrieves data from a website and checks it against data that is currently not in the database.
2. Should the record not be found in the database it shall be inserted into the database.
3. User should be able to view all new records for that day and should be able to export the addresses and
company name associated with the companies. A simple stored procedure would suffice.
[url removed, login to view] perl will need to gather the data through a web browser and then verify it against a database that
currently has records within it.
5. Would like to use stored procedures to perform the data insertion / retrieval.
6. Database / Scripting language can be of choice to the user maybe perl and mysql might suit if it does then simply letting me know how to access the data would be okay as i have excellent mssql experience.
7. user will be required to search through every record within the database IE: from A - Z and add results to database as needed.
8. The only access to each companies data is through a web browser.
9. User will be required to start the initial database off from the company number 373140. Notice that a user can search by insertion of company number on the website. Should save the company number in the database so when the perl runs each night it has the latest number that was used to create a company.
10. Script should be able to be launched as a scheduled task IE: batch file so it can do its run in the middle of the night.
11. The link to the data on the site in question is: <[url removed, login to view]> and click on the search icon.
12. Scripting language is developers option as to which one to use will require full instructions on what configuration is needed on the client system to get the scripting and interaction with the database up and running. Would really like the database to be MSSQL but am open to suggestions
13 All of the data is required including company number company name and company address to be inserted to the database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Linux / Windows.