Need Perl scripts to install and unstall other Perl scripts as Windows Service using ActiveState and Strawberry Perl.
I have a? set of Perl scripts.? I would like to launch two of them as Windows service.? I need a Perl script? installer script to setup my script as Windows service.
The installer script should be able to accept the following parameters:
1. Action: install or uninstall
2. Name of the service 9What I want to call the service as)
3. Command line of what I want to execute (Example: perl -I"somelocation" "[url removed, login to view]"
4. User Id - This is optional.? If supplied then I want the service to run with this credential.
5. If User Id is supplied then the password.? Keep in mind that password could be blank.
You can create the script to accept the arguments using switches or any other method of your choice.
The script must support both ActiveState and Strawberry perl.