Note: This project has a very short timeframe; the work is due friday at noon EST.
I have lots of additional work to send your way. I like 2 things:
- complete work by short deadlines
- can communicate well via IM
I pay quickly and am well organized. You can reach me easily during development.
For this project:
I need a perl script that I can run every Friday that will
search into the database and find all the rows that have the status "unbatched" and member "y", then take those rows and place them into a text file organized in a specified layout.
Once the batch is complete the status field for the rows
that where batched will be changed from from "unbatched" to "batched".
I also need the script to search the cancelled rows for "y" and if the member field also says "y" then batch those into a separate cancellation file as specified in the cancellation attached file. Once these files have been batched change the member "y" in the row to "n"
Also, it should email a report of the batch job. The job will be set up to run via the cron.
The winner of the bid will receive all required file formats via email.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL).